Leaderboard ad

Passionfruit ads

Saturday 2 October 2010

Lea Michele - Marie Claire UK November 2010 covergirl



















Glee's Lea Michele has gone all raunchy-style for a photoshoot and stunning cover for Marie Claire UK's November 2010 issue.

Here is an extract from her interview:

On Glee: "We knew it was a great, great pilot, but there hasn’t been a successful TV show that has music in it for, like, ever. Ally McBeal did it kind of; Fame. But for years it hasn’t been done. What I love about our show is that it opens your eyes to a lot of things without being preachy . . . I feel very equal to my cast and I feel like I couldn’t do what I do without them."

On partying: "I can honestly sit down in front of you and say I don’t smoke and I don’t do drugs. I never have and that’s who I am... These days I have one glass of wine and I’m completely gone. I’ve never been a 'Let’s go out and have a cosmopolitan' kind of girl. I don’t even think I’ve ever tasted a cosmopolitan before. I much prefer a glass of wine and a bath at home at night to relax."

No comments:

Post a Comment