Leaderboard ad

Passionfruit ads

Tuesday 5 October 2010

Vanity Fair November 2010 issue - Marilyn Monroe.


















November 2010 Vanity Fair is out now, and the covergirl is: the immortal Marilyn Monroe.

Dead 48 years and still able to shift magazines.

In the issue, a long-hidden cache of Marilyn Monroe’s private letters and diaries are revealed which answer mysteries surrounding her legend.

The magazine gives an exclusive look at the discovery of this secret collection, with writer Sam Kashner speaking of the revelations about Monroe’s life, loves, and shocking death.

They've even published actual diary entries and have a handwriting expert take a magnifying glass to Marilyn’s script and scribble, scrutinising its deeper meaning.

You can see their analysis on this just-posted blog:
http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/features/2010/11/marilyn-monroe-handwriting-analysis-201011

2 comments:

  1. I just love how you write. Reading your blog for me is like sitting down and having a conversation with you. You always make me smile and you have a way with words.

    Just thought I'd tell you in case you didn't know. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a really useful blog. I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbie and your success is very much an inspiration for me.

    ReplyDelete