Leaderboard ad

Passionfruit ads

Thursday 28 June 2012

Ricki-Lee for Covergirl: reader competition! Meet Ricki-Lee in person in Sydney


Are you a Ricki-Lee fan? Okay, just how much?


Because 'Josie's Juice' is hosting a fantastic opportunity to meet your pop idol - next week! But you must enter today!


Thanks to cosmetics giant Covergirl, this exciting competition - for one lucky reader - includes this:


Covergirl are giving  you and a friend the chance to attend the exclusive Covergirl Australia party and meet Ricki-Lee in person! The event is on Tuesday July 3 and will see the unveiling of the stunning new campaign featuring new ambassador, Ricki-Lee.  Performing for Covergirl for the first time,  Ricki-Lee will wow guests with a medley of her newest songs! Sydney’s iconic Museum of Contemporary Art will host the event with a bevy of celebrities and VIPs partying the night away.

To WIN a chance to see Australian pop princess and new face of COVERGIRL, Ricki-Lee perform for 
Covergirl in Sydney, simply write in 25 words or less: why Covergirl performs for you.
The prize pack includes entry for a winner and their guest to the VIP event. Entrants must be 18 years or older and be New South Wales residents, able to travel to the event on Tuesday, July 3 2012. Event start time is 7pm.



So what are you waiting for? Enter TODAY - as winner will be drawn this time tomorrow.


Watch Ricki-Lee's latest song 'Do It Like That':





11 comments:

  1. When I first saw this film clip Ithought she was wearing Bonds undies. I read awhile ago it's a bikini bottom.

    I wondered why, when no one else in the clip is, but then she is the star so she was clearly made to look skanky.

    I'm a female and I'm just sick of other females baring themselves for things. It's time they covered up and got some modesty. It looks so much better than strutting around almost naked trying to get attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing... would be thrilled to come along!

    My reply: "Covergirl performs for me as I get all my basics - and lots more - from the brand. Loving."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Ricki-Lee... how I love thee!!

    Here is my answer: "Covergirl performs for me because it lasts ages and goes the distance, and has the BEST colours in the range."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me, me, me... make it be me!!!! :):)

    Covergirl performs for me because it just ALWAYS has. And now with Ricki-Lee as ambassador I'm an even bigger fan...!!"


    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jewel Divas, I think - as with everything - it's all a matter of opinion. She clearly loves her new body shape and wants to show it off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Covergirls creative flair, quality is fantastic and the products are great for professionals and for everyday use.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting!! A huge fan of Covergirl and Ricki-Lee!


    Over the years for me, Covergirl has made it easy and affordable to wear the hottest and latest run way trends with it FABULOUS range!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adore RL... love, love, love her... ;)

    Okay, here's my entry: "I have loved Ricki-Lee from her Australian Idol days, and now she is a face of Covergirl Australia... it makes sense. Woo!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why Covergirl performs for you:

    It really is easy and breezy! Easy to apply and lasts long! They have a great range allowing you to choose what’s best for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ricki-Lee is so talented. Love her xx

    Answer: Covergirl and Ricki-Lee go hand in hand - and I'd like to shake hers at the event. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello there, loving your blog posts, esp this one as I am a HUUUUGE Ricki-Lee fan.

    My entry: "Ricki-Lee, I love thee. I love Covergirl lots too. Okay, that didn't rhyme, but... you get the drift!" x

    ReplyDelete