Leaderboard ad

Passionfruit ads

Wednesday 27 June 2012

The Spice Girls Reunion - to promote 'Viva Forever' musical

The Spice Girls - behind the infectious tune below - are back. Well, sort of. Read on:


The Spice Girls have given die-hard fans what they "really, really want" - by reuniting onstage to announce the details of a musical based on their songs.

Producers says that the stage show called 'Viva Forever' isn't a biography of the band, but there will be real-life references for the 1990s group in its story, with themes of female empowerment and friendship, tested by fame. The show is set to open in London in December.

"We're going to be introducing a whole new generation to Girl Power," said Victoria Beckham, aka Posh Spice, who attended the media launch with Emma Bunton, Geri Halliwell, Melanie Chisholm and Melanie Brown - also known, in order, as: Baby, Ginger, Sporty and Scary Spice.

Here's the first song the Spice Girls released. Perhaps the musical can finally explain what this line means: "I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want. I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really wanna zig-a-zig-ah."







Just who are the producers behind the show?


It's Jennifer Saunders writer and comedienne from 'Absolutely Fabulous', and 'French & Saunders'), and Judy Craymer, producer of the worldwide smash-hit musical 'Mamma Mia'!




And here is the poster artwork for the show


Ready to book tickets? Go here:


1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I unashamedly LOVE the Spice Girls! Makes me wanna, really, really wanna book a ticket to the UK, and book a ticket to this show...

    ReplyDelete