Leaderboard ad

Passionfruit ads

Thursday 26 July 2012

Kristen Stewart Apology + Rupert Sanders apology: People magazine

This just in:


In light of the Kristen Stewart/Rupert Sanders affair, now Kristen herself has just released this statement to People magazine: “I’m deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I’ve caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I’m so sorry.” 


It's a rather surprising statement from Kristen, given that she is intensely private and has never actually talked about Rob and her relationship in interviews.


Rupert also issued a statement to People magazine:


"I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family," Sanders tells People in an exclusive statement. "My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."




The photo above was taken in May 2012, at a premiere for the movie Rupert directed Kristen in [in which Rupert's model wife Liberty Ross also stars - as Kristen's mother] 'Snow White and the Huntsman'.


For more, go here: http://josiesjuice.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/kristen-stewarts-affair-with-director.html



In researching a story for a women's magazine on the topic, I spoke with psychologist and relationships counsellor, Lyn Worsely. Here's what she says on the topic:

"Cheating is always a tricky one but it’s a myth that the relationship cannot be salvaged. Of course it has challenges and there are many ahead for the couple but I have seen couples get closer after working through an affair than if it had never occurred,” she says.

What do you think? Do you believe a relationship can survive an affair? Have you been through this? Comment below - feel free to remain anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment