Leaderboard ad

Passionfruit ads

Thursday 12 July 2012

'The Shire' - Australia's 'Jersey Shore'?

Have you seen the just-released promos for 'The Shire' - the new Network Ten show which caused ripples in the Sutherland Shire district of Sydney before it was even produced? Watch:



And this clip:



So, will you watch? I will. It looks a bit 'Jersey Shore' meets 'The Only Way Is Essex.'


I am a sucker for all things: reality, Australian, a tad controversial, and anything that people love to hate. C'mon: we all have our guilty TV pleasures! Here's more of mine:


http://josiesjuice.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/guilty-tv-pleasures-what-are-yours.html


The Shire starts on Monday, July 16, at 8pm on Channel Ten.


UPDATED: see the first look of the TV series [thanks to 'Mumbrella' site for this clip]:


5 comments:

  1. I'm with you... I'll be watching! I just can't help myself... ;)

    Tina G, WA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, Vernesa is already my fave... hands down.

    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcia Coventry12 July 2012 at 15:53

    I'll have to take a peek...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you go, Marcia?! Thoughts? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why are 'haters' hating... just switch it off if you don't like it...

    Kim B, NSW

    ReplyDelete