Leaderboard ad

Passionfruit ads

Monday 27 August 2012

Competition: Baby Alive 'My Real Baby'

This reader comp is sure to get some readers as excited as I was when I went along to the annual Hasbro new toy preview event.

It's something I have been doing every year and I thoroughly enjoy it. Where else do you get to experience new kiddie gadgets and have permission to ooh and ahh and get excited over the stuff you really, really want to put on a Christmas wish list? For the kids, I mean.

This new release - available right now - is the Baby Alive 'My Real Baby'.

Available now, Josie's Juice readers have the opportunity to win one of two, up for grabs right here.

Details on how to enter are below.

Here's the cute-as-pie doll:




And here is a little more about her and what she does:

For kids age three and up, and at a RRP of $99.99, this 'My Real Baby' Baby Alive is the most responsive doll to join the Baby Alive family.

She speaks more than 50 phrases and features lifelike facial expressions and eye movements. She loves to play games and sing songs and will stretch out her arms, asking “mummy” for a hug! [A-dorable!]

You can tickle her tummy or kiss her cheek and the playful doll will giggle just like a toddler. After a full day of fun, she gets very sleepy. When she's ready for bed, kids can “feed” the baby her bottle and special doll “food.” 

Don't forget to change her nappy before she falls “asleep!” It requires 4 AA batteries, which are included. It's available in most major toy retailers nationwide right now... or enter to win one of two dolls on offer [plus a nappy refill, valued at $10] below:

- Click 'like' on the Josie's Juice page on Facebook [top right of this page]
- Copy and paste this link onto your Facebook wall
- Comment below or send me an email [josiegags@optusnet.com.au] on why you'd love to win Baby Alive 'My Real Baby'
- Send me an email if you're entering by commenting below, with all your details so you are easily contactable if you're a winner

[Competition only available to Australian residents].

Can't wait to win one? Go here for more info: http://www.hasbro.com/en_AU/baby-alive/search.cfm?N=95&Ntk=All&Ntx=mode+matchall and for more on Hasbro, go here: http://www.hasbrotoys.com.au/

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your 'liking' and your emails, JJ readers! Keep them coming! Feel free to enter my commenting here, also x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love one to give to my gorgeous niece Violet. There are way too many boy toys at home, so I'd love her to have something girly of her own. Hopefully this will also teach her a few words and phrases, instead of just 'NO' LOL.

    ReplyDelete