Leaderboard ad

Passionfruit ads

Friday 10 August 2012

'Kimye' and Kevin Hart: VMA 2012 promotion

The promo for the upcoming 2012 VMAs [the Video Music Awards] has just been released, and it features Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, and host of the 2012 VMAs, Kevin Hart:


Will you tune in? The 2012 MTV Video Music Awards will be broadcast live from LA’s Staples Center on Friday September 7 on MTV Australia, on Foxtel.


The hugely popular Pink will be performing, which should be a spectacular comeback. 

"Being a part of the VMAs for me is extra special because my mom never let me used to watch MTV as a little girl," she told MTV News. 

"I would watch it anyway but she would also try and ground me but then I would just sneak out my window and go to someone's house that had MTV so to be on MTV is quite ironic." 

Alicia Keys will also be performing, and in news certain to send collective squeals throughout the world, so will One Direction.

1 comment:

  1. As repulsive - and narcissistic - as each other, these two...

    ReplyDelete