Leaderboard ad

Passionfruit ads

Friday 5 April 2013

Fifi Box has baby girl named...

Aw, this is wonderful baby news!

Fifi Box - Australian radio and TV personality - has given birth... to a baby girl.

Guess what her baby's name is...!


Well, you may not be able to just yet - she is yet to name her precious bub.

UPDATED: Fifi has just announced her baby girl's name. It is Beatrix Belle Box.

She Tweeted:


Thankyou for the beautiful msges for my little daughter. Beatrix Belle Box (Trixie Belle) & I are so lucky to be surrounded by so much love


I actually really like it!

In a radio interview with Hamish and Andy, she said confirmed she had the baby at 2.30pm today. 

"I've had a baby," she told Hamish Blake, Andy Lee and Jules Lund live on air.

"It's a little girl. She came into the world at 2.30 this afternoon. What's happened is, and you guys will find this hard to believe because you know me so well.. I've sort of been caught off guard and I don't have the name ready.

"She's absolutely amazing, I know that everyone says this, but she just perfect," she added. "I'm going to get a bit emotional guys.

Read more about her radio convo here.

And read more about Fifi's announcement and journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment