Leaderboard ad

Passionfruit ads

Monday 6 October 2014

Sarah Harris: "Can I quit smoking? My habit of a lifetime is going up in smoke"

Sarah Harris from 'Studio 10' has spoken out about her smoking habit… and she has outed herself for very good reason.



She starts her The Daily Telegraph column:

For far too long, it’s been my dirty little secret. A shameful habit I’ve tried to keep hidden, leaving me to feed my furious addiction in private. So let me just take a deep breath and confess.

I am a smoker.
And not just a cheeky-ciggie-with-a-glass-of-chardy-on-a-Friday-night sort of a smoker.
I mean the full-blown, pack-a-day, gasping-for-air-when-I-wake-up-in-the-morning, this-is-definitely-going-to-kill-me-if-I-don’t-stop kind.

And I do want to stop. I honestly, desperately do.
Sarah goes on to speak candidly about her smoking and gives insight into the life of a heavy smoker, how she started and why she now wants to stop. Read the rest of the very honest, insightful piece here.

No comments:

Post a Comment