Leaderboard ad

Passionfruit ads

Thursday 18 December 2014

Woolworths Gold Christmas Range: Competition - WISH Gift Card

You guys, it's Christmas and I am obsessed with the Christmas food choices out there. My nature is that I will try ANYTHING once when it comes to food… I am truly a food marketer's dream.

And then go back to it again and again and rave to all who will listen.

The selection from the Woolworths Gold is so, so impressive I feel a little bit fancy each time I buy anything from the range.

Woolies were kind enough to send me a lovely selection of goodies to sample, and sample we will on (or before, I can't guarantee I can hold out) we will on Christmas day. I also mentioned that my daughter has a fascination with the 'turducken' after seeing the movie 'Free Birds' (watch it and you will see), and they sent me one along to trial. I am so excited about that (we have frozen it and will cook it up on Christmas day).


This new Gold range features festive gourmet foods with the freshest produce from Australian growers, top quality meats and seafood, exclusive products from Jamie Oliver and the most deliciously indulgent puddings, desserts and confectionery, including:
    • Woolworths Gold Turducken – an enticing hand rolled trio meat combination, infused to provide a succulent eating experience, complemented with a fig and Pistachio stuffing core, topped with a bacon lattice and garnished with fresh Rosemary for a unique premium roast
    • Woolworths Gold Hand Finished Chocolate Hazelnut Pavlova (RRP $16) – hand finished to form peaks on the pavlova and drizzled with chocolate sauce and finished with chopped, roasted hazelnut pieces
    • Woolworths Gold Almond Panettone – using traditional baking techniques and made in Italy by the acclaimed Corsini family, especially for Woolworths
    • Woolworths Gold Free Range Leg Ham – Premium quality made from 100% Australian free range pork that has been cured, traditionally hand netted and smoked with beechwood
    • Created with Jamie – new summer range is perfect for entertaining and includes delicious Jamie Christmas Turkey,  Tutti-Frutti Lemon Meringue Pie, Asian Leafy Salad, Jamie's Favourite Slaw and tender meats to throw on the BBQ 
    • Decadent and affordable Puddings – Gold Ultimate Christmas Pudding (with Courvoisier Cognac ) and our most popular "Hidden" product is the Hidden Cherry Christmas Pudding
    • Mince pies – Woolworths Select Fruit Mince Pie 6pk (most popular product), Woolworths Gold Fruit Mince Pies (with a dash of single malt 10 year aged Scotch Whisky from Glenfarcla) and Gluten Free Mince Pies
    • Jamie Oliver gifts for adults and kids – Junior Jamie Gingerbread Family Set (RRP $15), Junior Jamie Paint your own apron (RRP $15), Junior Jamie Mini Muffins & Chocolate Moulds (RRP $20) and Jamie Oliver Mezzaluna and Acacia Board (RRP $25), Jamie Oliver Slate Cheeseboard with Cheeseforks (RRP $20)
Here are the photos of some of the said products, above.

Um, you are drooling…

Oh, oh… wait. I have a $50 Woolies gift voucher WISH card, just for you, so you can go indulge on any of the below. Merry Christmas, readers (see below for how to enter):









Now, the comp!

Here is what you need to do to be in the running:



- Share this competition link on your Facebook wall, so others can see it and enter too

- Follow me on Instagram and follow me on Twitter

Repost the photo of the Woolies goodies I have posted on my @josiegags Instagram page and tag with #josiesjuice and #competition and #giveaway

- Comment below on why you'd like to win a bottle the $50 WISH gift card, AND email me at josiegags@optusnet.com.au so I can contact you in case you are a winner (so many people forget this step and don't enter a valid email address below, and I spend lots of time trying to track you down, or simply give the prize to the next person - not fun for anyone!)

(If you find it hard to comment below because your device won't let you - sometimes that happens on an iPhone, for example - simply send me your entry via email at josiegags@optusnet.com.au)


*Competition open to Australian residents only.

Good luck, foodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment