Leaderboard ad

Passionfruit ads

Monday 16 March 2015

'The Bachelor': Sam Wood - Season Three, Australia

Okay, calm down everyone.

The new 'Bachelor' has been announced - here he is, Sam Wood:


In an email to Ten Play subscribers, here is the news was delivered:

Australia’s new Bachelor, Tasmanian Sam Wood, 34, is the complete package: physically striking, charismatic and successful. With his own flourishing business, a close-knit family and supportive friends behind him, Sam feels the only element missing in his life is the perfect woman.

And from the Ten Play site, here is his bio:

Tasmanian Sam Wood is the complete package. Physically striking, charismatic and successful, Sam, 34, runs his own Melbourne-based children’s health and fitness company, which has 35 locations across the country.


Starting his career as a fitness trainer, Sam began working with junior athletes while he completed his Bachelor of Applied Science. Passionate about the positive effects of an active lifestyle on children, Sam was inspired to found his company Gecko Sports. Eight years on, Gecko Sports now reaches thousands of children each week via after-school programs, parties and excursions.

With business flourishing, a close-knit family and supportive friends behind him, Sam feels the only element missing in his life is the perfect woman.

“Being the Bachelor is a real privilege and a once in a lifetime opportunity. I plan on embracing the experience with an open mind, while wearing my heart on my sleeve,” he said.

“I hope to find a woman with whom I share a sense of fun, an undeniable chemistry and a mutual respect. Ultimately I’m searching for the love of my life. I’m going to throw myself into the adventure and I’m prepared to have the absolute time of my life.”
More details about the screening to come. Will you tune in?



No comments:

Post a Comment