Leaderboard ad

Passionfruit ads

Thursday 16 April 2015

'Effie’s Classic 90s Hits' CD: VIDEO

Heeeere's Effie!

Did you hear the announcement from Effie Stephanides today?




Here it is:



I’ve just signed a record deal. 'Effie’s Classic 90s Hits' is the ultimate compilation album on 2 CDs. Flashbacks guaranteed. Pick up a copy at JB Hi-Fi and Sanity this weekend or grab a signed copy from Social Family Records now: bit.ly/EF-SFR #effiesclassic90shits #gotarecorddeal #musicindustrylookout
Posted by Effie Stephanides on Wednesday, 15 April 2015


Says Effie (aka uber clever and funny Aussie-Greek comedian Mary Coustas) in her announcement to media and fans:


"Hello, good thanks. It’s me… EFFIE.


Yes, the Stunning Megastar slash Cultural Icon.

Fellow boofheads, I have exciting news that will have youse dancing in the streets... to quote my good friends David and Mick...

Yes. I’ve signed a record deal! Genius I know. None of youse will be surprised but I have been chased, sleazed on and schmoozed for years to release an album. Of course the only condition being that I don’t actually sing on it. If that works for Britney it can work for the Effster.

This piece of ‘must have music’ is called, ‘Effie’s Classic 90s Hits’. It’s a collection of my favourite songs from that unforgettable decade.

CD 1 is to get you on your feet, busting moves.

CD 2 is to get you on your back, to make a little music of your own - if youse hear me knocking.


Dance away to MC Hammer, En Vogue, Paula Abdul and Real McCoy. Or get all loved up to Michael Bolton, Boyz II Men and Peter Andre! It’s unbelievable.

If you want it hard - buy the CD or if youse want it soft - download it from iTunes. I’ll give it to you any way you like it.

If love slash lust doesn’t find you after playing this album – please, see a doctor.

It’s gonna be huge people. And I thank youse in advance for my ARIA award. It has a special place next to my beloved Logie.

‘Effie’s Classic 90s Hits’, two CDs for the price of one and half. When it comes to CDs I don’t mind being called cheap."

Effie’s Classic 90s Hits – physical and digital album released on 17 April, 2015 through Social Family Records

Follow Effie on social media here:

www.facebook.com/effiegoodthanks
www.twitter.com/effiegoodthanks

Here's the tracklisting (HOW GOOD is 1990s music!?)

CD1 – On Your Feet!
  1. C&C Music Factory – Things That Make You Go Hmmm
  2. En Vogue – Free Your Mind
  3. Ini Kamoze - Here Comes The Hotstepper
  4. MC Hammer – You Can’t Touch This
  5. Dee-Lite – Groove Is In The Heart
  6. Guru Josh – Infinity
  7. Paula Abdul – Opposites Attract
  8. Kris Kros – Jump
  9. DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince – Boom Shake The Room
  10. RunDMC – It’sLikeThat
  11. Snow – Informer
  12. RealMcCoy – Another Night
  13. MarkMorrison – Return Of The Mack
  14. MontellJordan – This Is How WeDoIt
  15. R Kelly – She’s Got That Vibe
  16. Genuine – Pony
  17. LaBouche - BeMyLover
  18. Dr. Alban - Sing Hallelujah
  19. Kulcha - ShakaJam
CD2 – On Your Back!
  1. Maxi Priest – Close To You
  2. Michael Bolton – How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
  3. Vanessa Williams – Save The Best For Last
  4. Whitney Houston – I Will Always Love You
  5. Silk – Freak Me
  6. SWV – Right Here
  7. Boyz II Men – I’ll Make Love To You
  8. Peter Andre – Mysterious Girl
  9. Diana King – Shy Guy
  10. Brownstone – If You Love Me
  11. Toni Braxton – You’re Making Me High
  12. The Tony Rich Project – NobodyKnows
  13. Groove Theory – Tell Me
  14. Az Yet – LastNight
  15. Backstreet Boys – As Long As You Love Me
  16. Brandy – I Wanna Be Down
  17. Next – Too Close
  18. ColorMeBadd – I Wanna Sex You Up
You can buy the album right here.

Did you see Effie on the 'Today' show this AM? Here it is:



Today I was on TODAY. Did youse see me? For all the sleepyheads, watch it again right here. #earlyhotbird #effbomb! #EffiesClassic90sHits
Posted by Effie Stephanides on Thursday, 16 April 2015

Pumped to hear the music? Here's a taster:










No comments:

Post a Comment