Leaderboard ad

Passionfruit ads

Thursday 16 April 2015

Gisele Bündchen: Last Day on Catwalk - Tom Brady's Message

It was model Gisele Bundchen's last time on a catwalk runway. 

She strode the catwalk for one last go, for Colcci's show at Sao Paulo Fashion Week, wearing three different outfits.

And here is what her husband Tom Brady wrote as a tribute to her:


Congratulations Love of my Life. You inspire me every day to be a better person. I am so proud of you and everything you have accomplished on the runway. I have never met someone with more of a will to succeed and determination to overcome any obstacle in the way. You never cease to amaze me. Nobody loves life more than you and your beauty runs much deeper than what the eye can see. I can't wait to see what's next. I love you. ‪#‎GOAT‬ ‪#‎thebestisyettocome‬



And Gisele?

Well, she posted this on her page:

I am grateful that at 14, I was given the opportunity to start this journey. Today after 20 years in the industry, it is a privilege to be doing my last fashion show by choice and yet still be working in other facets of the business. ‪#‎firstrunway‬ ‪#‎14yearsold‬  Sou muito grata por ter tido a oportunidade, aos 14 anos, de iniciar esta jornada. Hoje, após 20 anos nesta carreira, é um privilégio estar fazendo meu último desfile por escolha própria e ainda continuar trabalhando em outras facetas da indústria. ‪#‎primeirodesfile‬ ‪#‎14anos‬

No comments:

Post a Comment