Leaderboard ad

Passionfruit ads

Saturday 9 May 2015

Mim d'Abbs: Double Mastectomy Tattoo Viral PHOTO

Miriam 'Mim' d'Abb is a tattoo artist who posted a pic on her Facebook page.

It has since gone viral. See the pic below. Here is Miriam:


And here… is Miriam! With her own artwork:

(Photo: 105.7 ABC Darwin: Emilia Terzon)
She captioned the photo:

Today I tattooed something very different. My apologies to those that find this confrontational, but my client and I both thought it should be posted. This is a tattoo over reconstructive surgery, post a double mastectomy. Seeing my client smile, made this possibly the most important tattoo I've done to date smile emoticon


I thank her for wanting to show people what can be done with art and skin, and for allowing me to do it.


Follow Miriam on Facebook here.

For more on this backstory, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment