Leaderboard ad

Passionfruit ads

Thursday 2 July 2015

Kim Kardashian: Rolling Stone magazine, July 2015

Kim Kardashian is on the cover on the new Rolling Stone magazine and she looks fab.

And, she reveals more about herself you may not know… see below:




Here are some revelations:

Kardashian did find out who leaked the tape. And is over it now.
"We're in major confidentiality, so I can't talk about it," Kardashian says of the culprit. Does she still think about the fact that a great deal of humanity has seen her in flagrante? "I don't really think about it," she says quietly. "I thought about it for a long time. But when I get over something, I get over it." 
Kim and Kanye are "definitely opposites" and she respects his desire not to appear on Keeping Up With the Kardashians."You can't expect me to jump up onstage and start singing — it's not what I do." But West has spent the past few years dressing his wife. "The makeover Kanye has given me is amazing," she says. And while she says West introduced her to wearing runway fashion, she believes she would have come to that decision herself eventually.
Read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment