Leaderboard ad

Passionfruit ads

Sunday 16 August 2015

Sharon Stone Nude PHOTOS: US Harper's Bazaar

You may have seen the just-released photos of Sharon Stone in US Harper's Bazaar… nude.

Here are the pics, and scroll down for the link to read the piece.

Here is an excerpt:

Daredevil, sex symbol, and survivor, the actress reclaims her leading-lady status with a new series and more grit than ever.

(But this is the star paragraph):

Well aware that perfection is an illusion at any age, Stone declares that today's nude shoot is actually easier for her to face than the Playboy series. "I'm aware that my ass looks like a bag of flapjacks," she jokes. "But I'm not trying to be the best-looking broad in the world. At a certain point you start asking yourself, 'What really is sexy?' It's not just the elevation of your boobs. It's being present and having fun and liking yourself enough to like the person that's with you. If I believed that sexy was trying to be who I was when I did Basic Instinct, then we'd all be having a hard day today."

Here are the breathtaking pics:






Read the whole article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment