Leaderboard ad

Passionfruit ads

Wednesday 25 November 2015

Bindi Irwin: Wins 'Dancing With The Stars': VIDEOS best of

Bindi Irwin has JUST won 'Dancing With The Stars' in the US, after a stellar season for her.



And: she had just shared the last family photo taken before her Crocodile Hunter dad, Steve Irwin, died tragically.
The 17-year-old paid tribute to her late father ahead of the 'Dancing With The Stars' finale - which she just won.
The photo - below - shows Steve, mum Terri, herself and brother Bob holding a baby crocodile.
“The last photo ever taken of us as a family. The day before I had to wave goodbye to my hero, without knowing it would be the last time. But Dad, I know you walk beside me always and your strength lives within me. I love you,” Bindi wrote on Instagram.

Here are some of her best dances from the season:





Bonus: the dance couple's appearance on Ellen:

No comments:

Post a Comment